Google Chrome OS on Linux

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Wed Jul 8 02:25:40 MST 2009

Top posting as a crazed act of revenge,

I'm actually with Ryan on this one. Open Source is almost trendy,
largely because of Google and their Android platform. Now netbook owners
everywhere will brag about their Linux-based open source operating
system, forgetting the freedoms they give up with could computing. And
people ask my why I hate Google (nothing personal, I know Google peeps
watch this list, I just don't like your employer).

There was an article in last month's Free Software Foundation Bulletin
about Free network services. Featured were Libre.fm and Identi.ca, Free
software replacements for last.fm and Twitter, respectively. I guess
that's all we can do, get creative web people on our side, using the
AGPL.

Jesus, I miss the days of finger. Social networking done right!

Excerpts from Ryan Rix's message of Tue Jul 07 23:20:28 -0700 2009: