HackFest .vs InstallFest - Dennis Kibbe Special August "FLAG"

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jul 5 11:01:52 MST 2009

Dennis Kibbe Adjunct Faculty at Mesa Community College, and regular "iconic"
figure at the local InstallFests will be our Special Guest FLAG, appearing
with his exceedingly clean, carefully configured and sticker decorated
Notebook, in his usually immaculate geek shirt.  Following our acceptable
use guidelines (announce any and every flag), you can social engineer,
exploit services, and/or do anything else you might think of to this FLAG
(that might be encountered during an aggressive hack) during our 3 hour
Puppet theatre session.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/denniskibbe

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/node/659

See you there!

--