Ummm...need a little bit of router config help...

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Jul 3 22:59:16 MST 2009

I have zoneminder running on a jaunty box for months now, apache never
crashed once, or at least not until zoneminder filled the images from
mocord.  I don't think there's something in ibex's apache, I use it
extensively for other things, only recently moving to jaunty for image
builds.  Check your error logs for something else freaking it out.

Word of warning - put zoneminder's temp directory in it's own partition
if you're recording video at any kind of quality, lvm slice, or quota,
NOT on /(root) var or home directories.  I'm fond of growable LVM's for
these purposes...

-mb