Shell Account

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:32:10 MST 2009

 >And yes I do see the black helicopters overhead, but it's ok, I've got
 >my tin foil hat on.

Still have the black helicopters as your desktop background? ;)

22:03 ( PhrkOnLsh) VampirePenguin: for my benefits, why aren't you
putting a shell on that arch mirror?
22:04 ( PhrkOnLsh) i asked you before but forgot xD
22:05 ( VampirePenguin) conficts with other servers in the building
22:06 ( VampirePenguin) i sstill dont have the ports right yet for ftp
22:07 ( VampirePenguin) they are hitting ohter boxes or disappearing
22:07 ( PhrkOnLsh) running ssh on a random port?
22:07 ( VampirePenguin) i do
22:07 ( PhrkOnLsh) strange
22:07 ( VampirePenguin) well its not my ntwork
22:08 ( VampirePenguin) and the person whos network it is.. wont be back
for another month