Failed DVD Write

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Jul 2 11:23:57 MST 2009

See post:  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=853149

This post (and others like it) suggest this is a problem with cheap DVD
hardware and media; it's known on memorex and sony media.

This post for Fedora is bit more involved, with some small suggestions to
rule out hardware driver incompatibility, etc:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/archive/index.php/t-154417.html

(503)754-4452 wiki.obnosis.com
scientology.obnosis.com