Compact Flash memory test

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jan 30 19:45:03 MST 2009

I just noticed a disconnect in our discussion that may just be a
misunderstanding of terms.  The cards in the photo you pointed at are
PC Card[1] flash memory, not Compact Flash[2].  They each work the
same way but are different physical size and connection.

I just hope you need the PC Cards you have bought and were just
reffering to them as Compact Flash.  Some people do use the terms
interchangeably but they are physically different.

Alan

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC_Card
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CompactFlash