KNOPPIX 6.0 Released

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 12:59:10 MST 2009

2 seconds!! That slow? I had to continually tap 'space bar' to get it to stop!! And that was on an old P3-800 machine!

73

Ed/ke7feg  ....Now that November is here, April can wait!

On 2/23/2007 the morse code requirement was dropped for getting
a ham license. Now just pass the written exams which are on the
web at arrl.org for questions and http://www.kb0mga.net/exams/