Dead Firewall!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Jan 28 09:36:42 MST 2009

Make darned sure you have the most recent IPCOP release, of course (Shawn knows this better than most!) as there have been various exploits for EVERYTHING.

And follow their implementation recommendations related to turning SSH off (a VPN or tunnel is trivial to add); this is not optional.

I will try to be there to watch the fun...but might not be able to.

http://www.ipcop.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=41