Dead Firewall!

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 27 16:01:14 MST 2009

Am 27. Jan, 2009 schwätzte farli so:

> Geez!  Its been so long that I dont even remember how to find out what
> the hard drive is!

Pentium 200 with no USB, so the drive is almost certainly and IDE drive.
It's for a firewall, so pretty well any old IDE drive at this point will
be large enough to hold the necessary OS.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "So the environment is not a luxury ... It is an economically important
#  insurance policy whose wisdom we ignore at our peril."
#  -- Klaus Toepfer, U.N. environment agency Executive Director