Dead Firewall!

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Mon Jan 26 14:50:24 MST 2009

Yes, bring them if you can. Monitors are sometimes hard to come by.
Please let us know when you'll be there for sure, then I'll bring a
spare CD drive or 2 and ribbons etc to do the install. I have an IPCop
1.4.18 disc as well. 1.4.20 is the newest disc (they didn't cut a disc
for 1.4.21 IIRC).

-Eric 'shubes'