Unable to log in to PLUG web site

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Jan 25 23:39:42 MST 2009

Am 25. Jan, 2009 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> the only cookies disabled are third party cookies.  While I have heard of
> NoScript, I am not using it.  Javascript is allowed.

That should be sufficient. Drupal does require cookies :(, and does not
gracefully check for cookies :(.

It does not require third party cookies, so you should be fine.

> OTOH, I have not actually logged into the site since I first came to PLUG
> years ago.  The only reason I tried it last night was that I was killing
> time before I felt tired enough to sleep and noticed the Log In button when
> I came to the site just to see if the installfest was on the calendar for
> 1/31.
>
> I will try again in a few days just in case it was that they were working on
> the site.

We weren't, but I'm going to hold off on debugging until after we've moved
the boxen.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks."
#     -- Robert Heinlein