Dead Firewall!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jan 25 14:48:03 MST 2009

I have an external CDROM, but it's not going to work with boot installation software.

If someone can boot into a Knoppix floppy and hand dd the source over?

Do you have a BIOS that will allow a USB boot?

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM