Dead Firewall!

farli farli at deru.com
Sun Jan 25 12:34:03 MST 2009

I have a firewall computer that is dying a slow death!

I need someone to upgrade the firewall software!  I would try it myself
except that the firewall box has no cd drive.  Installing something like
  IPCop (I have a copy of IPCop v1.4.10) ona box without a cd drive is
not something I am able to do alone.

Anyone willing to assist?  I am located near 19th Ave and Glendale.  If
you think you can get me back up and running with full internet access
through this cdless computer, please contact me off the list.

TIA

Jim