Linus Torvalds Switches to Gnome

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun Jan 25 10:11:40 MST 2009

Well if anyone has attempted to setup Fedora 10 - they will find the release of KDE4 a huge disappointment.  KDE4 in Ubuntu is not a great deal better.  Virtualization is the excuse, however, it's clear the release process was flawed.

On the Fedora Forums you can even see people actually saying to each other that Gnome is "not bad" since they like the design and are already emotionally attached to the whole marketing schtick of being a Fedora adopter/user/tester.

Linus Torvalds simply rings in with the rest of us.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/linus-torvalds-switched-back-to-gnome.html

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM