Trying Fedora

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Jan 24 17:41:03 MST 2009

A really wonderfully stable and easy to use distro that get's little exposure is OpenSuse.  Version 11.1 is really really FINE.

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM