OT: Microsoft layoffs

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Fri Jan 23 08:55:59 MST 2009

I have had decent luck with crossover. It is not free software (but it was
free as in beer for a day) I don't actually do much with it as I have been
clean from windows so long I actually had to go seek out apps to install in
it because I didn't use any windows apps. I was able to run googles new
browser via the crossover guys and to have Photoshop on Linux thanks to
crossover so the few apps I find useful or the apps i wanna mess with
because they are suppose to be the coolest thing since canned beer it seems
to work. I am not a gamer in fact the last PC game I played was Duke Nukem
and that lasted all of 10 minutes so I cant speak much to that aspect. If
you are one of those WOW people I hear that runs in crossover but I couldn't
say for sure.

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com