OT: Microsoft layoffs

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Jan 22 10:41:16 MST 2009

Most people would still buy their software provided that it was priced
reasonably.
Microsoft Office ***upgrade*** version is over $300.
If I were Microsoft I'd use OSS as a jump off point, slap a pretty user
interface on it and sell it with support.

--
JD Austin
Twin Geckos Technology Services LLC
jd at twingeckos.com
480.288.8195x201
http://www.twingeckos.com

Fred Allen  - "Television is a medium because anything well done is rare."