OT: Redmond

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Jan 16 14:07:16 MST 2009

Devil's Advocate Day:

http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com/2008/06/at-least-we-dont-have-any-viruses.html
 http://linux-haters-redux.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-linux-is-not-more-secure-than.html

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday of Each Month Noon - 3PM

From: bob.elzer at gmail.com
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: OT: Redmond
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:04:22 -0700

And lets not forget about DRM and the logs that Vista/Win7
will be keeping.

I can't wait for DRM, it's mind boggling trying to make
decisions of what I want to watch or listen to, DRM takes those hard decisions
out of my hands and tells me I shouldn't be watching or listening to, this will
make my life so much easier.

And if one of those nasty unallowed files does sneak
through, and I forget about it, win 7s hidden log files will make sure no one
else does.

It just make life so much easier
:-)