Samba Shares via Command Line? (Oh, and viewing pictures)

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Wed Jan 14 06:11:49 MST 2009

smbmount can mount Samba shares from the command line. The command
itself gives quite a bit of help and then, of course, there is the man
page.

If your friend is strictly in a command line environment (no X
running) then there isn't any way to view graphics files.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/