Spring Free Software classes at the community colleges

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 13 01:47:08 MST 2009

moin moin,

classes are starting up again at the community colleges.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes

We really want to make sure the OpenOffice.org class is full.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html

MCC's BII has GNU/Linux Network Administration and Introduction to
GNU/Linux.

http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/CIS240DL.html

http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/CIS126DL.html

EMCC is offering a capstion system administration review class designed as
a review for Red Hat's RHCT and RHCE certifications.

http://www.estrellamountain.edu/sch

There are classes at other community colleges as well. Search for Linux or
other terms to find other classs.

http://classes.sis.maricopa.edu/index.php?keywords=linux&terms[]=4092&subject_code=any&instructors=&all_classes=true&start_hour=any&end_hour=any

Enrollment at the community colleges has been down, but the Free Software
classes are still doing well. We knew there's a demand, glad to see it's
manifesting :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  "This place has everything. It's even got a Hans."  -- Ken Bowley