2012 and OpenStreetMap party

Jamie Shackles jamielaas at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 13:02:29 MST 2009

True that.  I really don't believe in any of that stuff.  When it happens it happens.  I guess you can say, in my case, ignorance is bliss. I have no desire to live until 90 anyway.  Everything is mushy.  Mushy meals, mushy body, mushy brain.

There is an up-coming OpenStreetMap party.  It is a lot of fun, if you like that sort of thing, and we usually have a few coctails after.  Here is the info.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Phoenix

~ Jamie