How to test suspect gmail delivery problems?

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:36:33 MST 2009

My experience is the same. I mail myself things all the time without any
problems.  I'd double check your custom filters.

Sent from my Android phone

On Jan 9, 2009 2:09 PM, "Stephen" <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

interestingly i have had no issues sending email to myself, i do so
frequently to save links and the like when im out.

i also am useing only gmail's built-in filters and have created none of my
own.