Which Distro?

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Wed Jan 7 19:10:11 MST 2009

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:52:50 -0700
Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

> depends on your overall like and dislike of KDE versus Gnome or vice versa.

I have used both, and actually I prefer KDE. But I am equally at home in Gnome.
I actually always used both. I would install both, and use the the parts I
liked in both.

That is one of the many things I like about Open Source, and Linux in
particular. With Windows, you get one thing only. One size "tries" to fit all.
I CAN and DO run both types of applications. And because of the collaboration
of both camps they look virtually the same.

Well, anyway, I guess I am preaching to the choir.

--
Happy Trails!
Jerry (K7AZJ)