Linux Administration

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:04:14 MST 2009

Thats all fine and good, but when it comes down to it, we wouldn't have
a government if no one paid any taxes.
That means no one to defend our borders, or make the laws or manage the
society properly...

Take a look at Ethiopia and you'll see an example of "lack of government"

a fair tax would be: 10% on all purchases, regardless of type. everyone
would pay the same regardless of economic group.
Elimination of income tax would spur further growth (and spending)