No subject

Sun Feb 1 23:54:35 MST 2009

might enjoy giving it a spin some time.  If you had ever tried PCL, I
seriously doubt that you would have ever gone to Ubuntu.

For me, the multiple desktop feature is a major issue.  I am using 4
desktops most of the time and may need to add a 5th. I can't imagine
trying to do my work without this feature above all else.

Like you, I also tried Suse, and I can certainly understand why you
would have switched away from it.

>  I had to give up kde and get used to using "sudo"

I definitely prefer kde and su and can't imagine giving up either.

> There are 2 bugs that I know of.

There are *no* bugs that I know of with PCL (The virtual box problem
that I recently discussed is a virtual box problem, not a PCL
problem.)

> 1. the edit menu command does not save changes properly

Works perfectly with PCL

>  2. There is no way to  add desktops/workspaces.

No problem here with PCL.

> although a gui does pop up on my computer it is missing a lot of the
> desktop/workspace options

No problems like this with PCL

> I plan on submitting a bug report on launchpad in the near future.

I've never had to submit a bug report on PCL.

> The only other flaw I know of is 2 packages I like: pgcalc & cinelerra.
> Which I am going to submit a request for in the near future

To each his own ;)