OT- Need Windows XP Login Help

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Feb 26 14:54:22 MST 2009

Good thought.  but you should notice issues long before this.  A windows
system typically needs about 10% free space or it starts to act a bit wonky
(I know, windows acts wonky anyway ;)  That said keeping a decent amount of
free space and defragging the disc from time to time does make a big
difference on a windows machine.  I automate my disk maintenance when I set
up a windows machine and ignore it after that.

  _____