ot: virus in MS (what to do) (Where am I)

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Feb 26 11:35:22 MST 2009

Well...   :)

>> Maybe the Georgia Lug, They would be much closer. :-)
I live in Georgia (at http://www.hanglide.com/ 8)

But my cage is off of Orlando FL.
And I am in this list because...
weeeeell...
because I like the list, DUH!
but also because I joined when I needed help for my mother's in law Linux
puter in Chandler.
And help I got!
More messages offering help than I was able to answer, not meaning that I
was not immensely grateful to all those who answered and I didn't answer
back!

I wonder how important location is nowadays.
A few years ago I ordered cable TV for my parents in Colorado Springs, but I
gave my address in Yuma AZ with my (305) area code (Miami) VoIP.
The system collapsed with the information and they had to wait another
week...    :(

Location is nowadays fairly irrelevant, and "area codes" are waking dead.
Give me a GPS and I'll tell you exactly where I am lost...   :)
Enrique

PS: FWIW, I have a windoze puter of a friend that I'll probably replace with
Kubuntu, but just for grins I wine-installed UBCD4win in 64-bit Kubuntu.
It's working so far...    :)