ot: virus in MS (what to do)

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 25 17:55:03 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 19:26 -0500, mike havens wrote:
> I'm so sorry I didn't mention that this is spreculative. It is not for
> my computer! I AGREE.... run linux and all is solved. Nut with what
> Iam doing currently sometimes people buy a used computer with a virus
> prei-installed:) and my coworker asked me what to do and so I am
> asking you so I can be a computer god to him.
----
just to make sure that this is clear...

You live in Florida, you ask the Phoenix Linux User Group how to remove
a Windows virus from a computer that a co-worker owns so you can be a
computer g-d in his eyes...

The answer is clear - you or he needs to bring it over to next
InstallFest at UAT

Craig