flash bios dos usb stick

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:58:37 MST 2009

His issue is the bios update util is a dos based application so it
needs to run in dos/windows/freedos.

i know there are some tools that will take floppy boot images and
reproduce them to usb devices turning it into a usb disk.. then you
cna get a freedos boot image from bootdisk.com and move from there.

Stephen