OT:Exchange good? - And the flame wars begin (Was:Re:newhotness?)

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:44:08 MST 2009

I was actually helping someone plan a business model on this idea, you
have a server in place as part of a paid IT contract it would cover a
loaner server fro just this scenario so your data could be move
imported and running as is in a minimal amount of timew while the
ahrdware as checked diagnosed and brought back up online..

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:
> My sell on it is VMware ESXi will allow you to load your dead server
> on any other machine running ESXi wich is free so your dead server can
> be up and running in 15-20 min instead of 2-4 days depending on how
> long it takes to get failed hardware working again.
>
> i sold a number fo them that way very easily
>
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Bryan O'Neal
> <boneal at cornerstonehome.com> wrote:
>> I am a huge fan of VMware!  I use it often, but outside my fathers
>> engineering company I can not seem to convince many small businesses to use
>> it.  However, I honestly believe virtualization is on of the greatest things
>> I have seen develop over the last 10 years and I am exited to see where the
>> next ten will lead us.

Stephen