ot: virus in MS (what to do)

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Wed Feb 25 09:35:41 MST 2009

I second UBCD4Win...just had to use it this week to clean a really nasty
virus+trojan+rootkit (yes it was all three!) off a machine.  UBCD4Win
lets you boot a stripped down build of XP from CDROM, and includes a
bunch of handy tools including antivirus/antispyware that can be updated
from the internet (updates ramdisk) to get the latest signature files.

-Charles