No subject

Sun Feb 1 23:54:35 MST 2009

this is what Windows SBS does

Sharepoint -> Drupal?
	CRM!
	Web/FTP services
	Forums/Wiki

Email (with encryption?)
	Out of office
	server side email rules
	Global Address list
	Contact/Calendaring
	PIM?
	Email AV/Junk Scanning?

AD/Kerberos/LDAP - Fedora Directory/Free IPA
Firewall/VPN - Built in, management?/VPN
SQL/MySQL/Postgres
Project Server? - not include but common add on
Server AV? - For fileserver data/Email scanning
Resource Booking - From exchange 2k7, but can be set up anywhere?
Instant MEssageing and Mobile Messageing - linked to the global
address list/Ldap?

sync options?
phone?
Serverside docs/calendar?

what else can we find and how can we start getting them to talk to each other?

Stephen