Is there a gmail customizing "front end"

dorian.monroe at cox.net dorian.monroe at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 17:57:45 MST 2009

Configure gmail for pop3??   :)

------Original Message------
From: Josef Lowder
Sender: plug-discuss-bounces at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
To: Plug
ReplyTo: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Is there a gmail customizing "front end"
Sent: Feb 22, 2009 5:45 PM

Is there such a thing as a gmail customizing "front end" by which one
could modify the way one sees gmail?

I'd like to be able to get rid of a bunch of what I consider clutter
so as to be able to see a more efficient display of just what I want
to see and not all the extra garbage (at least to me it's garbage).

Here's a screen shot of what I see:
www.upquick.com/view/gmailclutter.jpg

Here are the clutter elements I'd like to eliminate:
www.upquick.com/view/gmailexcess.jpg

This is what it would look like with the clutter removed:
www.upquick.com/view/gmailcleanedup.jpg