OT:Exchange good? (Was:Re: new hotness?)

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 22:05:40 MST 2009

What exchange can do is really good, but gettong it to work well is
almost Byzantine in its poorly doctumented way I have run them and
will do so again but the bugaboos that don't come up till its an issue
are the kicker and not worth it if your doing just email and the like
but it is petlt the best in market because there isn't an apples to
apples comparison to it, except lotus notes but I haven ever even used
it. If like to see a real competitor to exchange and see the space get
movin