lprng

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:46:30 MST 2009

I don't see an rm=machine-name:rp=print-name:  entry in your printcap.

This makes me think, that the printer is not shared on the host.

Also where are you printing from ? What OS ?

I know there is a bug in windows media center (at least on my laptop), that
I have not been able to fix.

If it is windows, these links may help, in the end they didn't help me
though.

 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924078