Arizona meetup at SCaLE

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 19 01:57:06 MST 2009

moin moin,

there will be a bunch of people from Arizona at SCaLE again this year.

We should try to get together at some point and introduce ourselves.
Please post this email to other lists, so we can reach them as well.

We could meet during the day such as Saturday at 14:30 or Sunday for lunch
at 12:30.

We could also do a BoF sometime Saturday night.

I'm thinking Sunday lunch would be good as it gives us time to run into
people and let them know about the plan.

Then again, Stammtisch at SCaLE on Saturday night could be fun.

Those of us staffing booths should also post signs in them if we can :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  kill telnet, long live ssh - der.hans