anyone else using Qwest/2-wire DSL service?

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Wed Feb 18 15:35:31 MST 2009

I have actually gotten into the MDC page before and could see all the
settings, including that there are indeed periodic retrains, but maybe
once a day, not every 5-15mins like I am exeriencing.  If not for ddns
daemon I wouldn't even be able to connect to the thing remotely at all.
Maybe it's just their plan to convince you to pay the extra price for a
static IP :-)