anyone else using Qwest/2-wire DSL service?

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Wed Feb 18 15:11:59 MST 2009

If so, do you have the same crazy DHCP lease schedule that I'm
experiencing at a particular site? I don't know what the exact lease
time is, except that at least every 15 minutes I get a new IP. It is
really annoying as when I ssh into a server that is behind this link, I
have a very short period of time before my connection gets nuked when it
changes IPs. There are also secure credit-card transactions happening
over this link, so I have to wonder what happens if the IP changes in
the middle of of a transaction :(