bulk rename pod1 > pod2 needed

Joe joe at nationnet.com
Tue Feb 17 10:30:26 MST 2009

Not that I know of. Maybe Hans can help us out here. I use the echo and
exit commands when I need to single step a bash script. I removed the
echo commands before I pasted the script because I didn't know how many
files would be affected.

I just started playing with eclipse this week for another project and it
seems really nice, just confusing coming from the vi world.  I need to
check into eclipse and python as I do like python and being able to
single step through a script would be great. The original request asked
for a bash script, so that is what I wrote it in instead of python.