going to SCaLE?

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:00:04 MST 2009

I just a had a seat open up for a ride to SCALE . I plan on leaving Thursday
at 6PM and leaving LA around 4:30 or so on Sunday. The gas and hotel parking
will be split between everyone in the car evenly (so it will cost you 25% of
whatever I pay out) . Please let me know if you are interested off the list.

Thanks