Drupal Questions

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Feb 13 15:35:09 MST 2009

There is a nice Drupal 5 Database Management module that might do what you want?  There is also a Drupal 5 movie database module that you can do a search and replace of php content to change to whatever names you want the items to appear as?Also the ecommerce package provides for adding many different content types that can be setup for purchase or access.You can tar up your existing module directories and add new stuff, enable them and play and then always revert.  Be sure to clear your cache.I would play with themes before attempting to change the css, but again, you can easily change the .css files after tar-ing up or backing up your files to see what it does.   SEO and content online checkers or Firefox Developer plugin will let you know the error count (which is always huge even when it works).obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:28:41 -0700> Subject: Drupal Questions> From: cryptworks at gmail.com> To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us> > i simultaneously love and hate whomever suggested i use drupal for my> internal site from that last conversation about some of my intranet> needs....> > however i have a few questions.> I am trying to find out if there is a physical asset management module> i can use/incorporate into drupal. I saw one listed but it never> really went anyplace, and there was another but only for Drupal 5 not> 6. id rather not reinstall and revert to drupal 5.> > Im just wondering if anyone found such a thing.> > Additionally how much weight does drupal put on CSS? enough that if i> used the stule sheet from my main site it would fucntion barring the> changes needed for graphics? or thould i look into the themes more> closely and go from there?> > -- > A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from> rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.> > Stephen> ---------------------------------------------------> PLUG-discuss mailing list - PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us> To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:> http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss