EC2 users?

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Wed Feb 11 17:51:36 MST 2009

The high price is only one drawback of using EC2 as a "leased" host.
It makes a huge amount of sense if you use the API to launch instances
and do work for  you.  That is assuming you don't have a lot of data
to transfer because that become time and money consuming.  But if you
think carefully about what you want to accomplish you can typically
make some use of it.

Austin