OpenPGP Test

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sun Feb 8 22:55:30 MST 2009

Tuna,
  Specifically, if using Thunderbird/Enigmail, select the "Use PGP/MIME" option in your Enigmail/OpenPGP setup (the setting, for recent Enigmail builds, is in the rules settings for key selection, you have to click the "display expert settings" box to see the Key selection tab), an the sig will be an attachment that most PGP tools recognize.