Rescuing laptop HD

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:50:04 MST 2009

Hi,

I know the HDD is OK, it's just a matter of getting it hooked up to my
desktop computer. Are there any USATA (i don't think that's really anything;
it's just what is printed on the top of the drive) to standard SATA
convertor cables so I can just plug the drive in as a slave and pull the
data across...

Sorry, a little confused and confusing atm ;)
~Ryan

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 7:47 PM, James Finstrom <jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com