Rescuing laptop HD

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Feb 7 17:25:35 MST 2009

EGaD!  This varies by manufacturer....

Cannot post can be a variety of things:

a) video card
b) lcd
c) power supply

Google the following:

1) (drive specifications) + "drive data recovery"

2) (Laptop maker) + (version) + cannot post

3) (drive specifications) + SATA (or whatever your desktop card/bus is)

Before you mess with it too much, you might have someone with a test bench & experience look at her?

Also google for some extra parts or look at buying another one just like it off CL/EBay?

It might be really cheap.

obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452
PLUG HACKFESTS 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM