ext3 vs ext4

Joe joe at nationnet.com
Fri Feb 6 05:57:19 MST 2009

This benchmark of Ubuntu vs Windows 7 has some cool graphs. At the
bottom of the story he did a comparison of ext3 vs ext4.

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/benchmarked-ubuntu-vs-vista-vs-windows-7

I am going to keep ext3 for now as there is a utility that will convert
ext3 to ext4 just like when we moved from ext2 to ext3.