kernel problems

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri Feb 6 01:39:19 MST 2009

On Friday 06 February 2009 01:06:09 Tony E - Jaraeth wrote:
> Eeek!  My config file for Gentoo 2.6.28x
>
> http://www.peacebringers.com/config.txt
>
> Ciao!

So I downloaded it, changed my sata drivers to be included and built it and it
worked fine. So now I need to figure out why yours worked and mine does not. I
did not have ATA built into my kernel config, and you did yours, but my drive
is sata and it shows up during boot discovery, so I do not think that is it.
Something else is failing.  Time for some poking... Thanks Tony!

Nathan