February CFPs

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Feb 2 19:17:31 MST 2009

moin moin,

we need some presentations for this month.

We can use a developer presentation this Thursday.

We also need a presentation or two for the east side meeting a week from
Thursday. Dennis has offered to do a presentation on how to make a LiveUSB
stick. We'd like to have at least one other presentation on the schedule.

We need two or three presentations for the west side on the 25th. A SCaLE
review would be good. That would also be a good presenation for either
meeting in March.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
#   -- Albert Einstein