Microsoft force installs Firefox extension

Jason jasons at spatafore.net
Mon Feb 2 18:08:03 MST 2009

Stop it! We'll be labeled "Microsoft Haters"!

Man...I receive emails off the list sometimes about how MS is a good
company and they do nothing wrong. Or, when they do stuff wrong, it's
because of their shareholders.

I wonder if this is another shareholder push....

Seriously...these kinds of examples are consistent and constant. They
happen all the time. Some under the radar, some on the radar...etc.

Anyway...

As for T's "Are you involved in OS development"...Yes, I have been
evaluating some projects for awhile. I'm actually very interested in
this one game. I am evaluating the source right now to see how it all
works before I just jump in and start "fixing" things. People lacking in
the necessary skills (such as myself) can start screwing things up if
they don't understand what is happening 100%.