quatsch

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Feb 2 13:18:15 MST 2009

I see Hans has defined the PLUG email alias for as quatsch:

translation
Quatsch! [ugs.]nuts! [coll.]
Fiddlesticks! [nonsense]Quatsch {m}blah
pulp
bosh
trash
drivel
rubbish
flubdub
hogwash
baloney
garbage
malarkey
nonsense
poppycock
balderdash
jabberwocky
boloney [coll.]
bullshit [vulg.]
rot [coll.: nonsense]
codswallop [Br.] [coll.]
tommyrot [coll.] [dated]
tommy-rot [coll.] [dated]Quatsch {m} [ugs.]gibberish
hooey [coll.]
piffle [coll.]
twaddle [coll.]
tosh [Br.] [coll.]
balls [Br.] [vulg.]
bunk [coll.] [dated]
bunkum [coll.] [dated]
taradiddle [Br.] [coll.]
bilge [fig. coll.: nonsense]
hokum [Am.] [coll.] [nonsense]
bull [derived from bullshit] [Am.] [vulg.]Quatsch {m} [ugs.: Unsinn]guff [coll.]Quatsch machento fool around
to get up to nonsense
to do something stupidQuatsch reden [ugs.]to talk trash [coll.]totaler Quatsch {m} [ugs.]bollocks [Br.] [vulg.: rubbish]absoluter Quatsch {m} [ugs.]utter nonsense [coll.]Red keinen Quatsch!Don't talk rubbish!
Stop talking rubbish!So ein Quatsch! [ugs.]My ass! [Am.] [coll.]
What a lot (load) of rubbish! [coll.]
idiom My foot! [coll.]so ein Quatsch! [ugs.]my arse! [Br.] [coll.]Das ist Quatsch! [ugs.]That's hokey! [Am.]Lass den Quatsch! [ugs.]Stop it!
Cut it out! [coll.]Quatsch {m} mit Soße [ugs.]applesauce [Am.] [coll.]dieser ganze Quatsch über ... [ugs.]all that stuff about ... [coll.]

http://www.Obnosis.com |  (503)754-4452
http://l0calh0st.obnosis.com | http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com | http://nuke.obnosis.com
PLUG HACKFESTS - http://uat.edu Second Saturday Every Month at Noon - 3PM